[access-uk] NOD32 Now Behaving Normally

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:33:36 +0100

Ray and Tink,

Strangely enough, everything seems to be working fine with NOD32 today in
Outlook 2000.  Yesterday, when everything was very sluggish, I could only
put it down to NOD32 as I haven't installed anything else new on my PC for
some time, but as everything is working at its normal speed today, I can
only think something else was happening in the background on my PC at the
time which was having a knock-on effect.  I've done a full virus scan and
checked for spyware today and haven't found anything unusual, so I'll just
have to put it down to one of those unsolved mysteries.

Thanks for replying anyway.  I have another three weeks of my NOD32 trial to
go, so that should give me ample time to make sure it's doing the job
properly.

Caroline.