[access-uk] Re: NEW MAIL CLIENT

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:45:28 -0000

Hi Ian,

CTRL+Y (as with OE, I think) will put you into the main folder list
where you can choose the folder you want by tapping its letter until you
reach it.  (I find it necessary, once I've started Outlook, to open the
inbox first time around with the right arrow because it's always closed
but it may be a bug in 2002.)  BTW:  CTRL+SHFT+I puts you back to the
in-box.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx