[access-uk] Re: NETWORKING WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER WITH XP

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:59:00 +0100

Hi,

Not quite as simple as that.  You need to turn off Homegroups as well, which is
in the same place.  Homegroups are a pain to be honest.

Carol, if you need help with this, I can assist either remotely or telling you
how to do it over the phone, for my usual hourly charge <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services