[access-uk] Re: NETWORKING WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER WITH XP

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:01:32 +0100

Hi Carol,

also take a look at the following link which is where the instructions were taken from:

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/41042-share-entire-drive-workgroup.html

Mo.

On 18/10/2012 14:34, Carol Pearson wrote:

Mo,

That refers to XP only and I've done it many times.

Sadly, not so simple in Windows 7.

Surely someone out there has done it! <Smiles>

Carol P