[access-uk] Re: NETWORKING WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER WITH XP

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:07:35 +0100

Mo,

I have always had complete control of my computers and been able to swap
between them regardless of which computer I was using. That's why I like it and
that's what I wanted! I haven't achieved it yet,but  I'm sure it is possible!

I am thinking that I would want to enter by password and also to know what you
mean about safety issues, but I think it's worth it from my point of view, so
long as I am very careful!

Anyway, I shall look around someone who can help you further on this since I'm
not really having any joy, and in the meantime I won't let it bother me too
much.

Thanks for your concern. No need to ring but thanks for the offer. Regards

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone