[access-uk] NETWORKING WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER WITH XP

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:54:53 +0100

Hi all,

I'm stuck in networking this combination.  I think my problem is in the
permissions granted to use the whole of the "C" drive on the Windows 7
machine.  Everything else appears OK.  Accessing XP machine working fine;
some folders on Windows 7 computer are also accessible and, although I have
ticked the box to access the whole drive, I just am not getting there.

If anyone feels they can help me with this, probably over the phone, could
you let me know via email of a suitable time/day, please.

Thanks.

Carol P