[access-uk] Re: NC20

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:16:52 -0000

I read a response to this but as someone with the NC10, I have to say it is
very portable and lightweight so you might want to consider that too.  I would
have no problems putting it in a back pack and taking it along with me and
though I would take a laptop, I would think twice and ask myself if I really
needed it.  The NC10 could be taken out on a daily basis but I would not lug a
laptop around all the time.

Eleanor