[access-uk] NC10 volume question

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:19:20 +0100

Hi all,  I'm writing this message on behalf of my wife
Carol.

She's recently purchased an NC10 with Jaws version 10
installed, and she wants to begin to use it, however neither
of us can work out the answer to the following question:

How do you turn down the PC or windows volume on the NC10
please?

I have looked at the keyboard with my limited sight, and I
think the answer to my question has something to do with the
use of the FN key in conjunction with the page down key.
Please can someone either confirm if I am correct, or if I
am incorrect in my assumption, clarify  which key
combination should be used.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon