[access-uk] Re: NC10

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:57:56 +0100

Hi Saqib.

It may not necessarily be the end of the world for the netbook.  If you can
find someone who can open the case for you and replace the hard drive, you
could be up and running using the recovery disks you got with the machine.  The
only other option would be to attempt a complete reformat of the machine, if
you use the recovery disk then this will be done as part of the setup process.

All the best, Ibrahim.