[access-uk] Re: N97 Mini Geographical Tour

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:55:37 -0000

Ibrahim as you know I did just that, called you and sincere thanks for talking me through the N97 mini. Must repeat here that I think your technical knowledge is 2nd to none, even if I had some considerable difficulty trying to push a slider up when it was the simplest thing in the world to do! Lol.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>