[access-uk] N95 versus N81

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:10:57 -0000

Further to the posts last week regarding the N95 and N81 phones, I've now had a
chance to feel them for myself as my son is interested in the N95 particularly.

The N81 is definitely cheaper in most places by at least £100.  Both phones are
quad-band, and it would be helpful for someone to explain what that means
(smile).

The talktime on the N95 is less than the N81, but the standby time on the N95
is better than the N81, according to what people are saying.

And the camera is a 2M on the N81 as opposed to the N95's 5M.  I also think the
N95 is a more solid and slightly larger phone.

The N81 supports Micro SD cards of up to 8GB, whereas the equivalent N95 is
flash memory, so they tell me.

My son wants the N95 8GB, so I've told him to hijack Santa!!

Ah but give me the N91 any day (smiles).

Jackie