[access-uk] Re: N73 or E65

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:17:44 -0000

Mandy, I've got an e65, given to me by my employer.  A clue to how much I hate
it is that I use my personal N70 rather than let them pay the bill.  The
biggest thing I don't like about it is that it has Mobile Speak rather than
Talks.  Apart from this meaning that you have to learn a new phone and software
from the bottom up, MS is much less responsive and intuitive particularly to
someone brought up on Talks.  While it's true that the slider bit gives access
to a qwerty keyboard, it's so small that, for me, touch typing on it just isn't
a runner and I don't have particularly large fingers.  I'd definitely say go
for the N73.