[access-uk] Re: N70

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:44:12 -0000

Yes George.  I entered into the discussion and then thought of what you had
said.  Please accept my apologies.  It will not happen again though I think
where the RNIB is trying to rip off people too that is not acceptable and name
and shame should be OK as not all visually impaired people have the capital but
wants specalist goods.

Eleanor