[access-uk] Re: MyTuner Radio

  • From: Vanja Sudar <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:24:33 +0100

I also quite like rad.io on android. There are a few unlabled buttons including
the search button, but once one gets used to the app its not too hard to use.

Sent from TypeMail

On 28 Jun 2015 21:29, at 21:29, Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have had a bit of a play with it this evening, and it doesn't appear
to find as many of the stations I have bookmarked in TuneIn which is
quite interesting. I will try and make time tomorrow to get the
Android version.

Out of interest, anyone have any other app recommendations for radio
stations? I have the Radio Player, ooTunes and TuneIn, but are there
any others people think are better with good accessibility? I'm
speaking at the TechaBreak weekend run by BCAB in October, so I want to
have as many accessible apps as possible to talk about when discussing
Internet radio.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown