[access-uk] Re: My user folder and renaming it can it be done?

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 21:39:50 -0000

Hi Kevin,

I've had a quick scout round, and the following might be of some use. Rather than attempt to regurgitate the whole thing and probably hash it up, here's the URL: http://www.ghacks.net/2011/03/28/how-to-change-a-windows-account-name-and-user-profile-folder-name/

Mark

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Cussick
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 9:24 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] My user folder and renaming it can it be done?

Hi all,  on this PC my user folder under %appdata% is called Kevin or if
you want to do it buy going into computer selecting c drive users then
Kevin I want to rename this folder there is not any option to do this
any help please? thanks in advance.