[access-uk] Re: My skype contacts?

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:41:56 +0100

Hi Amro,

Before you do anything, take a look at what it says when you go into tools and try to import your contacts. I exported my contacts from skype a week ago when I got a new computer and when I tried to import them back again, this is what I came across. They have to be either found in Outlook or Outlook express. Mine exported contacts were saved to my removable drive and I can't get them back into skype.

Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>