[access-uk] Re: My new tablet, and a nice free ebook reader.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:40:03 +0100

OK thanks for this. I will be phoning you later anyway.

On 27/07/2012 08:59, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Kevin,

You should really join the Eyes-Free list.  It is a wealth of info on
Android.  Send a blank message to eyes-free+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note the plus sign.  It is correct.

For a good accessible Ebook reader, then Moon Reader Pro is a good one.

For a good accessible Daisy reader, Darwin Reader.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services