[access-uk] Re: My new printer

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:53:53 +0100

Hi Adrian,

Click on the run button on your start menu. Type in msconfig and hit
enter. Click on the services tab. scroll down until you find plug and
play and check the box. Click apply and restart windows for the
changes to take.

If that fails, it may have been disabled in BIOS, and so you may need
sighted help to sort that one out.

George.