[access-uk] My music library has vannished from Itunes

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:31:11 +0100

Hello everyone
As the subject line says, my library has disappeared when I open ITunes. I get
a message saying I need to use an existing library or create a new one.
However, when I try to use my existing one, I can't find it anywhere and I am
at a loss as to what I can do. I found my iTunes Library in my ITunes property
and decided to try a restore and it seemed to do that OK. However, when I tried
to open ITunes from the desk top or from the start menu, I got the same message
again saying that I needed to either use an existing library or create a new
one. I don’t want to create a new one from scratch as I have a very large music
collection and it would take up to much time and trouble to sort out. I did try
creating a new library, but nothing would work, not even my IPhone. Hope
someone can help me in this and sorry for the long and detailed message, but
wanted to give as much detail as possible. I am using Jaws 12 latest version
and Windows 7 premium and it is 64 bit ITunes.
Many thanks
Martin