[access-uk] Re: My first recording

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:40:17 +0100

I am currently uploading the mono version.

Mr Technician
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 18/05/2010 16:32, chris hallsworth wrote:
Ar, yes, it was a stereo file I will admint. Ok, I will sort this out.
Thanks for the feedback.

Mr Technician
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 18/05/2010 11:03, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Chris.

I've just downloaded your presentation, and its all in one ear of my
headphones. Could you please rectify this either by converting it to
mono or even better if you have it, upload a stereo recording of this
session as this sounds truely awful.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>