[access-uk] Re: My experiences with the Mac

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:52:56 +0100

Facinating Andrew, and please keep your comments coming to the list.  You might
give us some pointers to what you think of the bundled voices for starters,
although I know you can opt to upgrade to better sounding voices.

Once you've got the Voice Over a bit more sorted, you might, further down the
line give us some idea of whether the speech recognition side of things in O SX
works at all with Voice Over.  If it did, or will, eventually, then that's one
hell of a price advantage over current Windows options working with screen
readers.

One final question, how much noise does the Mini make?  I've seen one in a
local store but there was way too much shop noise  gauge accurately how
intrusive or not the box noise might be.

Looking forward to your findings.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx