[access-uk] Re: My experiences with legal download services

  • From: "Stephen and Tina Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 11:46:37 +0100

As far as I'm concerned, this initiative from Oxfam is a very poor way
of donating to a charity. During a radio broadcast, a representative
from Oxfam confirmed that only 10 pence goes to the charity from every
pound spent on the downloaded music by the user.

It seems to me to be a great deal of trouble for Oxfam, with little
return.

Steve Green