[access-uk] My direct contact details about the Garrison guitar as I missed them off

  • From: "John Wilson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j.wilson07" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:13:41 +0000

Would any interrested persons please contact me directly offline on either:
Tel: 0113 2575957
or
Email: j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ad is copied again below.

For Sale: Unique Garrison AGD300BK acoustic guitar

This smart-looking black gloss dreadnought acoustic guitar was designed by Garrison

Guitars of Canada and provided with what is known as the Griffiths' Active Bracing System.

This means that it has standard wooden internal bracing at its back and around the sides

but at the top inside it has the revelutionary Griffiths' fibre glass bracing system which

includes the internal bridge plate, for extra strength and sound transfer across the

soundboard and extra projection.  I have had a sighted person look it over and am told

that it has no visible dents, scratches, scuffs, wear and tear on the body or neck, except

for a very small and slight scrape on the edge of the top of the headstock at the back.

This is also the only thing you can feel on the whole guitar if you check it tactiley and

this could easily be elinated with a thin touch of black gloss paint or nail varnish. It

also has no physical issues at all. The guitar has spent its whole life being well looked

after in a hard case with a humidifier in their too. It is almost as good as new.

These Garrison' AGD300s are also known simply as the AG-300.

The guitar cost £300.00 when new and the RRP was more like £350.00. I have recently

upgraded it by fitting new brass bridge pins and have only two weeks ago installed new

Elixir Nanoweb phosphor bronze strings, which should last the best part of a year. The

string height/action of the guitar has been modified to make it lower and thus play

easier. The guitar would be excellent as a first guitar for learners who could then go on

to be happy with it as a guitar to continue with or for more experienced guitarist wanting

to upgrade a more basic guitar or own a second guitar for practising purposes.

Being glossy black all over (except for the body and neck binding, fingerboard  and

rosette), you cannot easily visually see the timbers used to construct it but the

specification from the influential Blue Book of guitars is as follows:

AG300 SERIES:
 dreadnought,
Solid ash top,
ash back and sides,
ivory colorbody binding,
round soundhole with multi-ring rosette,
nato neck,
14/20-fret
rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay,
ash headstock with three-per-side tuners,
rosewood bridge,
black pickguard,
chrome hardware,
available in Black, Blue, Green, Natural, or Red finish,
24.25 in. scale,

The internal label says:
Garrison Guitars
AG Series
AGD-300-BK
S07010157
WWW.GARRISONGUITARS.COM

Whilst I could not find any Youtube videos of this exact guitar being played, I did find a

few of the Garrison AGD200 guitar. To hear videos of the slightly lower spec and slightly

cheaper AGD200 (AKA AG200) being demoed, go to the below resources. This has lower spec

woods of nato back and sides and spruce top, but is otherwise very similar in how it plays

and sounds, paste the below URLs into your browser:

Dreadnought sized sound clips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLeTk6ua92w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyp78SF3iM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti1VXJ_Wvco

Grand Concert sized sound clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhFB-2U9ZY

Dreadnought sized AGD300 review:
http://www.harmonycentral.com/reviews/product/garrison-guitars-ag-300ce/518740

I should like £170.00 plus £15.00 postage for this guitar.

If you can benefit from receiving a few pictures of the guitar, I can get some taken and

email them to you.

Please note, this is a sale and keep offer, not a try and return offer. If you buy it, you

keep it.

You may pay me either by bank transfer or by Paypal, as long as you use the Friends and

Family method so that I do not suffer any Paypal deductions.

Would any interested persons please contact me directly offline on either:
Tel: 0113 2575957
or
Email: j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading.

John Wilson.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq