[access-uk] My Sapi Voices won't Work any more!

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:49:23 +0100

Hi Folks,
I have both Sapi 5 and Sapi 4 voices on my computer and for some reason, my Sapi 4 voices have stopped working. This is a bit inconvenient to say the least as I use Eloquence for speech but he's not talking at the moment. I've no problems with Sapi 5 which works fine. #anyone got any ideas how I can get Sapi 4 back? Using Windows XP SP3 with all updates and I haven't made any recent changes to my system. If anyone can help, I'd be eternally grateful as I'd love my Eloquence back!

Cheers,
Sandra.