[access-uk] Re: My Recommendation: Accessible YouTube client (S60)

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:13:30 -0000

you do need to fill in a captcha in order to get a youtube account. However, if you are already a subscriber to Gmail or GoogleMail or Blogger, I believe you can somehow setup your account using this subscription from another part of the google family, and can bypass the captcha. That's what I did a year ago when I got a YouTUbe account, however it may have changed since. It was a collossall faff at the time as the services only half worked.

...Damon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>