[access-uk] My Documents File Order

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:57:19 +0100

Hi All

Strange one this. The My Documents icon on the Desktop ever since I loaded
XP home some long while ago now has always shown the files starting from the
top with Folders followed by Files in alphabetical order starting with A.
Today for some reason it has reversed that order. I've now given up trying
to work out how to correct this back to the way it was. I can find no trace
of help in the on board help pages so I'm looking to the experts for an easy
fix.

Thanks guys.

Roger

Nostalgia just isn't what it used to be.

          ~~Herb Caen~~