[access-uk] My Digiguide

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:12:53 -0000

Hi listers,

I've installed Mydigiguide for Windows; there seems to be no listings for NTLWorld, and a lot of the keyboard work seems to have to be done via the mouse-pad (I'm using Window-Eyes). Should I be looking to make a set file, or is it really very much a mouse-driven programme? The tab and cursor keys are virtually silent.

Thanks for any help,

Mike