[access-uk] Re: Music related emailing groups

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:11:59 -0000

Cheers Simon! Will try this one too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "goshawk" <Goshawk.158@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 3:19 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Music related emailing groups

yes, there is also the mixmasters group,
mixmasters-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Simon

At 12:39 AM 12/2/04, you wrote:
Thanks a lot for that Christopher. I'll try to find a way to subscribe and hopefully I'll manage.

Anyone else have any other email addresses to offer?

Cheers,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Maule-Oatway" <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>