[access-uk] Re: Music from tesco.com

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:22:59 -0000

Hi.  Although I've not been to the site in question, I can tell you that almost
certainly Window-Eyes will  allow clicking on the link you mention by moving to
it
by whatever means, then routing the mouse to that point with insert numpad plus.
Pressing the left mouse hot key, numpad astrix, should enable clicking on this
link.

I don't know as yet of another way to do this in W-E but maybe Steve Nutt will
elaborate.

Window-Eyes may change in version 7 in the way this situation is handled.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx