[access-uk] Re: Music folder on Nokia N95

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:34:38 +0100

Hi,

There is usually an option in the menus to create new playlists, here you can choose the songs you wish to add into it and it keeps your music all in the one location on the memory card.

On my phone, not the same as yours, once I select music player/ music there is the option for artists, albums, playlists, all songs and genres. Here you can customise your listening experience!!

Take care,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>