[access-uk] Re: Music clip needed

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:25:48 +0100

Hi Tom.

Well, it could be argued that Glasgow is a very modern and metropolitan city
so I suppose a clip that looks into the future rather than the past will
help make my podcast explain to the Yanks that we no longer live in
cottages, where kilts and have red hair.  Are you able to SendSpace it to me
Tom?

Best wishes.

Andy