[access-uk] Music Editing Software

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:27:59 +0000

Hi
I wonder if anyone can tell me of any software I can get even as a demo version
for editing music for example so I can make my own ringtones.
Thanks
Sam

Glasgow - Proud Host City of the 2014 Commonwealth Games

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.