[access-uk] Re: Music.

  • From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:44:43 -0000

Okay Mark thanks for this.  Do you also have sae problem as me with WMP =
when
using Messenger or looking at emails?  All the time WMP is open I am =
unable
to see who emails are from it just says blank when I scroll down the =
list:
and if I am chatting to someone via msn I can't correct my typing as the
words will not show up.
That was why I installed Realplayer but I find I am unable to alter the
volume independently of Realplayer so removed it.

Mandy.