[access-uk] Re: Mushroom FM

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:58:07 +0100

Hi Henry,

I too would love a link to listen live there but I couldn't find one except what I gave out on my last post.

www.mushroomfm.com

Just looked at the site again and there are numerous ways to listen and you'll find these down towards the bottom of their homepage.
Perhaps try one of those links given there as an appendage to the main site url.

I'll make further enquiries certainly and can report back if successful.

HTH,

Tony Sweeney.

On 09/09/2015 11:17, Henry Miller wrote:

Good Morning

Wonder if someone could send me a live link to Jonathan Mosen's radio
station Mushroom FM?

Kind regards

Henry