[access-uk] Re: Multi track software

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:43:47 -0000

Hi Steve,  Yeah I had an email from GW Micro Support with the same information.
 I find it a bit concerning that FS have not taken up the same position and
started supplying the scripts for Sonar.  Ap present, it's an additional £200
almost to have the privelege of using what anyone else can freely.  I've no
objection to £30 or £50 for scripts but 4 times that?!

Steve

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944