[access-uk] Re: MsOutlook

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:55:25 +0100

Hello Ali,

It seems that Outlook 2002 has failed to copy its usual
launching link in:

Start\program Files\Microsoft Outlook

However, it installs itself and you can run it from:

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10\Outlook.exe

Just create a shortcut for it in your Start menu or put one on
your Desktop if you haven't already got  one there.

HTH,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx