[access-uk] Re: Mr HighTech

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:51:18 -0000

Hi Adrien

As someone who now uses 365, I can tell you it all uses ribbons.  I can now get
round Outlook and Word for what I want to do.  Sometimes I have to mess about
in the various menus to find what I am looking for because it almost certainly
isn't in the place it used to be in 2003.  But I get there, and now I'm not so
daunted by the pointless ribbon system.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx