[access-uk] Re: Mp3 to AAC?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:22:19 -0400

Damon wrote:
Apple report several hours difference in battery life if you use non AAK
files.

Peter thinks.
Hmm, very suspect is this. I honestly can't see why there would be a battery
life difference if you prefer mp3 over aac.
Could there be, oh, I don't know, a bottom line, monitory reason for such a
statement, given that Apple sell aac files on their music for 99p download
site? I'd be shocked if anyone actually fell for this one. Smiles

Peter

Peter