[access-uk] Re: Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:45:08 -0000

Roger, to be sure that you're only getting the essentials and not all the added
bloatware, if you liked you could totally uninstall your current Firefox and
then download a fresh copy from

www.ninite.com

This site will only give you the software, no unwanted added extras.

Of course, it may make more sense to download the fresh copy to your system
before uninstalling the old!

Darran