[access-uk] Re: Moving saved messages from outlook

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:41:08 +0100

Well, you could save each message individually by opening it and choosing Save As from the File menu bar. You can Save messages as mail or text files. I choose to save as mail files (.eml) which can be opened using OE. You can then archive, transfer, duplicate or what ever. I don't know if there is a quicker way of doing this but you only have to do it once for all the messages that you're archiving. That what I did after getting tired of keep backing up my OE dbx files which I found to be an unreliable method anyway.

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>