[access-uk] Re: Moving past links at the top of the page, was how to increase the speed of internet on phone or pc

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:32:42 -0000

Sorry don't know how to send you the link but it is any of the BBC News Feeds. I have an active screen on my E6 and they all come in there and I can look down through a list of about 76 and then decide which items interest me that I would like to read. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>