[access-uk] Re: Moving jaws scripts to newer Jaws Versions - was: Re: Re: JAWS 10 and Windows 7

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:03:46 +0100

how interesting! tell me more! where do I find the scripts files in the Jaws programme? What's the name of their extension?? Would they have a meaningful name so that I would know what application they are for? How would I know if it is necessary to recompile them?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>