[access-uk] Motorola S805 bluetooth headphones and nokia phones?

  • From: "goshawk" <dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 04:43:16 -0000

hello list,
has anyone managed to get the Motorola S805 bluetooth headphones, to work
properly with any nokia phones, preferably the E90, or N95?
as I have been having major problems doing so.
when I tried them on the E90, they seemed to connect fine, and the call feature
works, but I get no sound, and if I call anyone, they don't hear me either.
on the N95, they connect, and then disconnect straight away, if I press or turn
any of the controls on the headphones, they will just connect, and then
disconnect again.

I purchased 2 of these headsets, one to use with my E90, and one to use with my
N95, and am getting the same problems with both sets. I am not sure if I have
just been very unlucky, and both sets of headphones are faulty, if I am doing
something wrong, or not doing something right, or if Motorola have done a
sneaky, and designed these headphones in such a way, that they will only work
with Motorola phones.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype name,
dj-goshawk
windows live id,
goshawk-on-horseback
goshawk-on-horseback@xxxxxxxxxx
cb call,
goshawk
phone,
02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text)
07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.