[access-uk] Re: More on phones again

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:49:43 -0000

Thanks Mo - Too many phones, I don't want to be one of those I read about in
the reviews, that finishes up with a drawer full of phones they bought, only to
find they hate them, and have gone back to using a call box <smile>

I wonder if there is anybody on here using the Galaxy s iii, or the nexus? -

Andy