[access-uk] Re: More on phones again

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 17:57:23 +0000

Yes, Andy, that's what I meant. You would need to keep your finger on the
bottom for a little while to ensure it goes away up. Alternatively, try setting
the rotor to the volume setting before your phone rings, even if you have to
get someone to call you to do it, then flick upwards to put the volume up that
way.

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone