[access-uk] More on Watches

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:59:28 +0100

Hi Folks,

Sorry if this is considered off topic. I just couldn't resist sending it in.
I wonder if these people do the Tissot vibrating watch? <grin> Incidentally,
the following message was sent directly to me so it appears someone has been
tracking my Internet activities and I find that a bit disturbing. Robert.

Heya,
Do you want a rolex watch?
In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.
- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight
Visit us:
http://www.toels.com/replica/rolx/
Best regards,