[access-uk] Re: More on KNFB reader for phones

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 23:50:55 -0000

I'd really like to demo the product.

Even if that meant putting down a deposit that could be refunded once the unit was sent back.

It's allot of cash to spend out on something that you haven't had a chance to test in your day to day life.

Sight Village is all well and good and I might be tracking my way over there this year if this is going to be on display but still there's nothing like having it at home or taking it into the office with you.

Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>