[access-uk] Re: More on KNFB reader for phones

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:23:13 -0000

Jackie and Terry -

It is certain to work on future models, but they will have to be equipped
with the xenon flash, which as I understand it, the n95 isn't, so the
software won't be backwards compatible as it can't be really. From what I've
heard, I understand it could actually be used on the N95, but it wouldn't
function as reliably because the N95 uses the led flash, and not the xenon
flash. Hope I've got that right <smile> -

Andy