[access-uk] Re: More on KNFB reader for phones

  • From: "terrcooper" <terry.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:35:40 -0000

Hi

I'm about to upgrade my phone, and was thinking of getting the n95. As this scanning software only works on the n82 at the moment, is anyone aware of whether it will work on the n95 at some point?

My reasoning for the n95, is because I think it has a better sound quality, unless anyone has any views on that.

thanks for any help.

Terry

Thanks for any help.