[access-uk] Re: More on KNFB reader for phones

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:15:16 -0000

Steve - I too would like to have some feedback from James, I've asked on
list about licensing for the KNFB reader, and the ability to put it on a
second or replacement phone, but nothing has come back yet; and then there
is the question of how upgrades will work in terms of cost. Nobody asked
such questions on the forum I listened to yesterday, but thanks Steve for
posting the link to it -

Andy